Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hey all,

A bit of short notice, but I have a couple of people for whom weeknights are better, so I am going to do the webinar this coming Tuesday evening, 4/30 7 pm to 8:30 pm EST. 

Here are some reviews from students from the last webinar: 



"I found Sue Bachner's webinar "Not Later, Write Now!" super helpful. She offered terrific advice on blocking distractions, committing to a schedule, and really interesting information about  our tricky brains. It was definitely worth the time, and I've been applying Sue's advice with good results since the webinar!"

Adela Brito, writer and editor

"I highly recommend the webinar "Not Later, Write Now!" I was procrastinating with one of my writing projects and the afternoon spent with Sue Bachner's interactive webinar, was the perfect solution to get me back on track with my writing.

Sue Bachner, a writer herself, understands how easily we writers get distracted. She offers comprehensive tips and activities that one can start applying right away to get focused and block out distractions. After taking her webinar, I was able to apply her advice toward writing my screenplay and wrote three days in a row because of it."

Margarita Kurtz, Editor and Writer


For more details about the webinar, see the first post below.  To sign up, just scroll all the way down to the bottom of that post to the Paypal button, which will take you directly to my Paypal page for the $49. After that, you will be sent the join.me link for the webinar, and the phone number for the conference call ( which you can either call with your phone, or directly through your computer.)    

Looking forward to seeing you there for another great webinar! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment